So many perspectives.
Every time you look at things from a new angle, your life is enriched to a greater degree. Mann Island not only gives us so many fresh views; it also sheds new light on the way we can live and work.
WHICH EVER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT,
LIVERPOOL HAS AN UNMISTAKABLE
AIR OF MAGIC.
Introducing a landmark living space befitting of such a great city, yet offering not one brand new slant on life, but many, was no easy task.
The stunning waterside location overlooking the historic Albert Dock certainly gives Mann Island a degree of kudos. Standing shoulder to shoulder, sharing the famous skyline with The Three Graces also provides an exceptional aspect.
Yet not even those who created this stunning vision could have predicted the sheer impact the bold, angular form would have on people as it rose majestically from the ground.
We hope you’ll share the same view. And then of course, many more different views of your own.
ASPECTS OF LIVERPOOL
The city that never stops. Whether you’re into art, shopping, great food, socialising, exercising or just chilling out, there are infinite ways to make the most of life, right on your doorstep at Mann Island.
With a prime address like Mann Island, you’re no more than a stone’s throw from the iconic Museum of Liverpool and of course, the world famous Liver Building.
Other charismatic neighbours include the £1 billion Liverpool One retail development, the new Beatles Museum, an exciting extension to the increasingly vibrant Leeds and Liverpool Canal and the Malmaison and Crowne Plaza hotels.
Not forgetting that your new home is right in the midst of a world heritage site. Or the fact there’s a wealth of cool wine bars, famous sporting venues and a world-class cultural offering with more galleries and museums anywhere outside of the M25, throughout the city.
Comprising 376 one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Mann Island will lure people from all directions. With all the fixtures and fittings you’d expect from a prime location, you can relax, play and entertain in surroundings that will never cease to amaze you and never fail to impress your visitors.
Your uniquely designed interior will complement the super-smooth black granite exterior and apartments that open into an internal atrium that rises to the full height of the building. Around you are stunning views of the city, the dock and the River Mersey. Below you, there are 2 levels of safe, secure underground car parking, first-class restaurants and open areas along with concierge services.
Whichever way you look, there’s plenty to love about your new home at Mann Island.
DEGREE OF DETAIL
- High Gloss kitchen units with laminate worktops
- Stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer
- Single lever chrome tap
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel single electric oven
- Ceramic hob with black frame
- Stainless steel hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- (Integrated fridge to some apartments)
- Brushed stainless steel tri-lighting
- White bathroom suite with over bath shower or separate bath and shower enclosure
- Chrome and glass bath screen
- Chrome finish bath filler
- Thermostatic exposed shower valve
- White washbasin with chrome mixer tap
- White WC
- Mirror above wash handbasin
- Full height cream ceramic tiles with mosaic detail to shower enclosure and above bath
- LED low energy chrome recessed spotlights
- Heated towel rail
- Fitted bedrooms to bedroom one
- Brushed stainless steel door furniture
- White plastic sockets and switch faceplates
- Pre wired to receive cable/digital TV including aerial
- TV sockets in lounge, master bedroom and second double bedrooms
- BT line to be provided with outlets in living room and master bedroom
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- White electrical panel heaters
- White vinyl matt emulsion to walls and ceilings
- White gloss to all internal woodwork
- Laminate flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway
- Ceramic cream floor tiles to bathroom and en-suite
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Oak veneered doors
- Aluminium windows and balcony doors
- Multi-point locking system to courtyard terrace doors
- Video entry system to each apartment
____DON’T JUST TAKE
OUR WORD FOR IT
“I can personally recommend Ria Font of Mann Island Apartments as a letting agent. Her considered approach to customer service meant we had a good rapport, one based on trust and respect. Her experience and expertise were very important to me, her integrity was greatly appreciated. She was accessible, handled queries promptly and efficiently, kept me fully informed and gave me good advice when I needed it. Her energy and enthusiasm as well as her professional approach at all times and in terms of due diligence was second to none.
“I have already recommended her to my friends and relatives and had no hesitation in doing so.”
— Paul Burns, Landlord
“We have two properties in Mann Island Liverpool, both of which were dealt with by Ria for renting and dealing with all our queries. We are delighted to have somebody like Ria to manage our properties so efficiently and in a timely manner. We took Ria’s advice and furnished one of the apartments this year. She made all the arrangements that were necessary to furnish the apartment and we were very glad of the advice which has paid off. We look forward to her continued support.”
— From a very satisfied Landlord
_____CITY LIFE AT
077 one bed
089 two bed
010 three bed
Floor plan PDF
113 one bed
073 two bed
013 three bed
001 four bed
“My wife and I have nothing but praise for Ria and her team who go beyond simply ‘ticking the boxes’. She keeps in regular contact, is extremely helpful, and always conducts herself in a warm and friendly manner.”
— Mike, Landlord
“Ria was the first person I met during my 12 months stay in Mann Island Apartments. Her professionalism in the letting procedures during every stage was one the reasons why I decided to stay in the first place, and also enjoyed the stay immensely. Highly recommended.”
— Otso Lahiten
“Ria has done ever so well for our lettings with no more than a 6 week gap between consecutive lets. She has also been vigilant in making sure that the property was kept in good order by our tenants and where there was some minor redecoration needed she deducted the correct money from our client. We have every confidence in Ria as our lettings manager and would not hesitate to recommend her to future owners.”
— Brian and Jean Davies